STUDENT INFORMATION / PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
LOCATION: Christ Church Episcopal, 21 E. Aurora Street (by the Clock Tower) in downtown Hudson
▪ South Side of East Aurora Street opposite Church.
▪ Christ Church Episcopal Lot in rear of Church.
▪ Down ramp from Church Lot to Lower Level Public Parking.
▪ NOTE: DO NOT PARK IN SPACES IN ROW NEXT TO ANY OF THE SHOPS. ALSO, DO NOT PARK BEHIND OR ALONGSIDE OF THE BRICK WINDSTREAM BUILDING ON THE OPPOSITE (NORTH) SIDE OF LOT. WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY WINDSTREAM THAT CARS WILL BE TOWED IF WE DO.
▪ Additional parking is available in the Auxiliary Lot across the lane in rear of Congregational Church (accessible from lane that runs from the north side of Lower Lot and behind both Church lots). Please DO NOT Park in Congregational Church Main Lot.
▪ Public Parking Garage is located behind Main Street, in the “First & Main” shopping center. Above and underground parking is available at no charge.
On opening day, brown bag or lunch on your own; coffee/tea/water available (at small cost) throughout the day. Following weeks, lunches (sandwiches/salads) are catered weekly (to order) from local restaurants, cost: $8. Note: You will find lunch menu order forms on kitchen counter to order for following week (Payment due at time of pick-up).
Prior to opening day and at end of first day: full refund. In weeks 2 - 3: 50% refund. In weeks 4 - 8: no refund, except in critical instances or at Director’s discretion.
On opening day only, between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. Classes start at 9:00 a.m.